See full product description below.
How to Invest in the Stock Market: The Beginner’s eBook
The Book on Stock Market Investing: The Ultimate Guide
Learn the basics of the stock market and learn how to research stocks as well as set up an online account to trade stocks or to manage your own long term portfolio.This comprehensive guide will get you up to speed so that in our next eBook, “How to Value Companies and Determine Estimated Share Price” you will be able to do financial analyst level thinking, and calculate out estimated share prices using modeling techniques in order to predict future share price of a company.This beginner’s basics eBook will cover the following topics and questions:
- What is a stock?
- What is the stock market?
- Who invests in the stock market?
- What causes prices to increase and decrease?
- Bull vs Bear Markets
- Stock Market Terminology
- Example Companies and Scenarios
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Why You Should Invest In Stocks
- Power of Compounding Interest and Investment Returns
- Day Trading
- How to Set Up a Stock Brokerage Account Online
- How to Research Stocks
- And more
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.