Real Estate Investing Training for Beginners (5 Star Rated Course)
Limited Time Offer: Grab this course today for 80% OFF it’s usual price of $97! Start learning real estate investing today for just $19!
Does any of this sound familiar?
- “I want to invest in real estate but I don’t know where to start”
- “If only I had money, then I could invest in real estate”
- “I love watching those house flipping TV shows, but I’m afraid I might screw it up”
- “I don’t know how to analyze a good investment deal from a bad investment deal”
- “I can’t find time to invest in real estate when I work a full-time job”
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This is the ultimate real estate investing course for beginners to learn how to invest in real estate and help you launch your business from scratch.
Whether you are young, old, have poor credit, have good credit, have no money, have lots of money, it doesn’t matter, you can become a successful real estate investor and build wealth that allows you the time freedom and financial freedom you deserve in life.
I got started at age 20 and by age 22 I had completed two real estate deals with 6 figure profits each. Investing in real estate helped me gain a net worth above $300,000 by college graduation and has given me freedom to travel in my spare time.
I want to help you obtain more time freedom by building wealth through real estate.
Inside this course you’ll receive access to 16 modules (4 bonus) covering everything listed below:
- Ch 1: The Basics of Real Estate
- Ch 2: The Investor Mindset
- Ch 3: Choosing Your Strategy
- Ch 4: Choosing Your Property Niche
- Ch 5: Creating a Business Plan
- Ch 6: Analyzing the Market
- Ch 7: Finding a Property
- Ch 8: How to Analyze a Fix & Flip
- Ch 9: How to Analyze Rentals
- Ch 10: How to Finance Your Investment
- Ch 11: Legal Entities
- Ch 12: Contracts, Due Diligence, & Closing Tasks
- Ch 13: Property Management
- Ch 14: Exit Strategies
- Ch 15: Frequently Asked Questions
- Ch 16: Why Real Estate Beats Investing in the Stock Market
At the end of every chapter/module you’ll find a bonus vault that contains extra content, resources, tools, videos, and more that will assist you with the content regarding that chapter/module.
The goal in creating this course is to give you everything you need to know to become a successful real estate investor plus more. I’ve literally pulled everything I could think of from my knowledge bank and research of real estate investing and compiled it into an easy to follow course making the learning process as easy as possible on you.
I’ve also included links, videos, and other tools inside that you’ll be able to access and use to your advantage in your business. I recommend printing out the worksheets and placing them into a binder for future use. These will come in handy, especially my checklists to ensure you don’t forget different things in each phase of your business!
Why Learn Real Estate in General?
At some point in your life you’ll come across real estate decisions that need made. These could include the following:
- Should I buy a house or a condominium or should I rent an apartment for my personal living residence?
- What neighborhood should I live?
- How should I pay for the real estate? What type of financing?
- Should I use a real estate broker or try to sell my own property?
- How do I structure a sales contract to get the best deal?
- How do I determine which is the best property to invest in?
Why Become a Real Estate Investor
You might be asking why someone would want to be a real estate investor so I’m going to rapid fire through a lengthy list of reasons real quickly for you and hopefully you can relate to several.
- 90% of millionaires have become a millionaire as a result of owning real estate. It adds substantially to your net worth.
- Entrepreneurs have a greater opportunity to become wealthy through real estate than other businesses they may wish to start.
- Real estate doesn’t require a degree from college and doesn’t care what GPA you got, nor care where you went to school.
- Real estate doesn’t discriminate based on age, race, background, etc. but laws make it so that you have to be at least 18 years of age to purchase real estate as this is the age you are legally perceived as having the ability to read and understand contracts.
- Credit scores don’t matter in real estate as there are many other ways to purchase real estate besides bank financing. If you use bank financing then you will need a credit score.
- You can participate in real estate without using any of your own money
- You don’t have to be involved in real estate full time to be successful
- You can invest in real estate even if you have a full time job
- You can live in another state or country and still invest in real estate in a specific city other than the one in which you live in
- Real estate can provide you with steady monthly income
- Overtime, your tenants monthly rent payments will pay down your mortgage as well as other expenses such as maintenance, taxes, insurance, and still leave you money left over to live off of or to reinvest.
- The IRS says that the majority of tax payer wealth is held through real estate
- Real estate is more tax advantaged than other investments
- One tax advantage of real estate is depreciation because the IRS knows that overtime the structure built on the land, such as a house or apartment building, will break down thus they let you deduct depreciation expenses from your income to lower your taxes.
- The government gives you tax incentives to own real estate in order to motivate Americans to own real estate.
- Barriers to entry such as education/knowledge of real estate investing keep many people away from ever participating because they don’t understand it and don’t feel qualified enough to try it.
- Real estate uses the power of leverage which can allow you to own more real estate than money you put into the deal unlike stocks where you buy only how much you can afford and you have to have a lot of money before you start earning decent income from dividends.
- You can make money in both up and down markets. By purchasing property at the right price you can protect yourself from bad times and do very well in the good times.
- Real estate pays you based on results, not based on hourly wage or salary. Therefore, you control how much you want to earn and aren’t capped by your boss or employer
- Real estate can provide you financial freedom and allow you to live off of the passive income, no longer needing your job. Many join real estate investing to someday make enough money to quit their jobs.
How Will Launch Help You?
Inside this course you’ll learn everything needed to launch your own real estate investing business. We walk you through the pros and cons of real estate, the investor mindset, selecting your strategy, choosing the property types you want to focus on, and most important how to set up your business plan.
From there, you’ll learn all the different strategies for finding properties, analyzing them, and how to finance deals whether you have your own money or use other people’s money.
This is a super in-depth course that goes beyond what most $500 courses scrape the surface on. I believe in over delivering value to ensure you are set up to succeed. There’s lots of information in this course that we added in extra to our bonus vaults that you can choose to read if you have time!
Get started today and if you’re not satisfied, no worries we will be happy to refund you!
30 Day Refund Guarantee
If you don’t find this course useful in any way you can request a refund. Nick@Under30wealth.com
There are no reviews yet.